CLOSED 10/22 SANITATION TREATMENT TAKING PLACE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
In order to provide the best and affordable service and environment, you MUST follow our rules and policies during your visit with us.
* Adult Supervision is a MUST, NO EXCEPTIONS.
* Each minor/participant must be register on our Liability Waiver System. Please click on waiver button and follow instructions.
*Everyone must wash hands before entering playground.
*NO shoes allowed inside facility is always enforced, no excuses!
* No children should be running, jumping and/or play with food in their mouth. This rule also applies to birthday parties.
* No birthday parties allowed in the waiting area. NO exceptions.
* Children must wait at least 20 mins. after eating before returning to play. This is to prevent children from vomiting and getting upset stomach.
* Remember to take restroom trips often to prevent potty accidents.
* Remind your children to play nice with others. We are here to make friends!
* Children and adults must use play equipment for its sole purpose. By doing this you are helping us maintain the facility in nice shape and low prices.
*Children and adults MUST comply with rules posted on facility.
* DO NOT leave the facility WITHOUT your child(ren), not even to make a quick phone call.
*Adults are required to wear a mask to enter, children are not required to wear a mask but recommended.
Most important, be cordial to others and follow rules. We can not prevent the unexpected from happening, but our policies and rules are in place so everyone can enjoy their visit. Please know, our only purpose is to provide the best environment for children. Thank you for your support!
The Playground has the right to remove customers from the facility or refuse service to anyone who interferes with employees, customers, property or own safety.